Excel Healthcare Services is the name to trust in home care, staffing, nursing services, and Personal Care services. Founded in 2005, Excel team is comprised of highly qualified professionals including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, certified medication technicians, and more. Our experienced team takes your care personally by taking the time to know you, your needs and your preferences.
From our office in Calverton MD, our professional caregivers and Nurses provide care either at the homes of individual clients, or health care facilities that need our In-home care and staffing services. As leaders in highly-qualified nursing care, Excel Healthcare Services is also a provider of important professional training such as medication technician certification training, first aid, and CPR. This gives us the opportunity to better train our staff to meet the needs of our clients.
Excel Healthcare Services is well-credentialed for the services we provide. We are licensed as a Residential Service Agency, Nursing Referral Service Agency, Nursing Staffing Agency, Physical and Occupational Therapy Services with the State of Maryland. We maintain Medicaid-certification, which means, among other things, that Medicaid may pay up to 100% of allowable charges for our home care services to individuals. We also work with Private Clients, Private Insurance, and Veteran’s Services to help our individual clients receive needed services.
We are members of the Health Education Network and the American Association for Long-Term Care Nursing.
Our services are based on the following core values:
- Respect and caring for our co-workers, our residents, and our community.
- Compassion and enthusiasm in the way we work and interact with each other and those we serve.
- Integrity so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in senior living.
- Dignity and ownership of the work we create.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Dedication and Teamwork to promote great thinking, commitment and extraordinary growth opportunities.
- Customer Focus we value long-term relationships by being committed to listening, respecting and responding to our customers’ needs
If you are interested in our services, please contact us today so that we may discuss your needs.
Our Mission Statement
“Our mission is to deliver compassionate, high quality, community-based home care; to create an environment where we set our team members up for success empowering them to provide the best in home care service to the community and to provide health care staffing services to a wide range of facilities when care outside the home is needed”
Areas we serve
- Anne Arundel
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- Howard Counties
- Montgomery County
- Prince Georges